I used to think that knowledge is the ultimate credential for human achievement, until the time my modem got spoilt. I did not have the money to buy another modem, neither did i have the money to repair it. After two months of endlessly recharging my internet network just to rollover the amount in my account, i got frustrated. I couldn't take it anymore, my salary has not been paid for three months. My mother was sick in the village, my elder sister needed money to start a business so she could support the family, my cousins and nieces wanted me to send money for them, i could barely manage to eat half meal a day. Life was tiring but i have faith, hope and desire for great things. But even hope was not enough.
During this time of great trials. I decided to do some things in my life.
First, I decided to quit my job. You see, i have been in a job where i was supposed to be paid well, but a promise made was not kept and for four good yes, i worked in a place where my salary was cut almost into two with a promise of a car which never came, for four years. I worked in the field, in the office and at a depot. I was supposed to be working in an oil and gas company but i worked in a sand and water company instead. My career was on the line, my destiny was about to be destroyed, but it got to that point that i said to myself; 'will the real Madua' Justice stand up?' 'Will the real Madua' Justice Stand up!'. I stood up to say no to my circumstances and i started to create a future for my self.
Secondly, i was really down financially. I had zero Naira in all my bank accounts and being a person who likes given, i have made pledges and donations to individuals and institutions hoping that the year will be good but the year turned out to be my testing times.
But out of the night that covers me, i will not surrender nor show defeat, beyond this world of suffering and struggle looms the shadow of victory, the difficulties of the years to come shall find me unafraid and unbend. I was hungry for change. And in all my nights, i devoted it to working on my system putting my imagination to use, writing and reading as the moment may spur me.
Thirdly, i decided to take my destiny into my hands. I had earlier created programs, seminars and conferences which i had the desire to use in other to shape the mindsets of young people, but how can i empower people if i myself is not empowered. But against all odds, i kept my program schedules alive and constantly met with my teams to strategize even when at the back of my mind, i never told them i had no money to fund the projects, i just believed and faithed.
One day, i was reading and browsing on my phone, but the phone was hanging so bad that i wanted to cry. Why? I had not checked my emails for weeks and what if opportunities had pass me by? That day, i had just nothing to feed on, but i had up to 8gigs on my internet modem that was not functioning. In my frustration as i viewed the world, i got so crank up that i picked up the modem, unscrewed it with a knife and began to work on it. By the time i just tried to test it, it was already working. I got inspired and wrote down a line: "everyman is a genius the moment he decides to be". I was not a technician, never had any technical training, but i was able to work it out of my own imagination and my resolve to never accept anything less than what i am capable of. And for the next two straight nights, sleep eluded me. If anything called sleep ever existed, i did not remember. I was hungry not for food because there was none, i was hungry only for change. I was hungry to create my definite chief aim in life. I was hungry to design the next phase of my life and to be the man that generations unborn will remember long after my carcass has vanished from the earth. I was destined to create my future and for two straight nights and days i worked without food and without sleep. I allowed my imagination to flow with the juice of ideas while my hands never stopped writing nor typing. I was designing my definite chief aim, i wrote it down and all i wanted to do is to raise great generations of men and women who would build great nations. And this is my main burning desire.
It does not matter how straight the gate of failure may be, nor how narrow the chances of success. The person who wins in life, is the person with ideas and imaginations of how to create and build great things. The knowledge we acquire in school is nothing, but imagination is everything. Imagination is the spark of life. Imagination is what gives life meaning. Imagination, ideas and the discoveries of infinite human potentials is what makes the world go round. And as i view the world, i realized that i am the designer of my destiny and the master of my fate. Therefore, never, never and never again will i allow my circumstances and limitations to determine my future. I will not have it so. Never again will i be the man that lives on half meal a day. I will only have the future that i create for myself and for my family and friends. The future of abundance and prosperity. The future where i will help enough people all over the world to become successful and happy. That is the kind of future i will build.
It does not matter what you are going through in life right now. If you have enough believe in yourself, if you can think, if you can imagine, if your can dream dreams and create ideas, if you can set your goals and make it plain with a burning desire and consistent actions, sooner or later, all your dreams will manifest physically and you will have a story to tell.
Your destiny is in your hands. So create it.
Lets ride to the top. MADUA' JUSTICE J.


life, Life is full of opportunities, challenges, gains and wills.
ReplyDeleteTake advantage of your life.
This is a great inspiration to all young and strugling people out there. Catch the spirit and fire up your greatness within.
ReplyDeleteGreat writing up. Thanks Madua' J. Keep it up.
There is greatness in every human, just discover yours.
ReplyDeleteThere is greatness in every human, just discover yours.
ReplyDelete